Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No Cookies This Year

Every year, I proclaim that this is the year that I am not making a bunch of Christmas cookies. We don't need them and it is a lot of work. This is what inevitably happens. It starts out innocent enough, maybe I'll just make a few of those kiss cookies that Heath likes. Then, just one batch of the cut-out cookies that my brother likes. While I'm at it, those Italian wedding cookies are Granny Grump and Kristen's favorite (mine, too) and it will only take a few minutes longer. By the end of the day, this is what I have. Oh, and I found an Italian cheesecake recipe on the internet I've been wanting to try out...and since there will be some discriminating cheesecake tasters here tomorrow...


One of the many things I love about my husband, he sees how busy I am baking and offers to wash the dishes in between batches so that I don't have to. There is something about seeing a man do the dishes. Doesn't it make your hearts sing ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment


If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No need to point out my mistakes, I have family for that.