Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Purse Full of Chocolate

I just spilled a mocha latte into my purse. The worst part is that I was standing in the garage dumping the entire thing down my leg and didn't even realize it. It was raining outside and I just thought it was raining on my leg. Y ou know how Judge Judy says, "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining?" I guess you can, however, pour chocolate coffee down your own leg and tell your own self it's raining. I really like this huge Guess bag, too. Oh well, I'm going to carry it anyway. When people walk past me in the mall they can just wonder where that delicious chocolatey fragrance is coming from. Instead of Chanel #5, I'm wearing Caribou #4. Ooh la la!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you smell delicious.

    FYI, off the subject since I am looking at your Tombstone picture, I named my son Morgan after watching that movie! I call him Morg all the time, just like Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete


If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No need to point out my mistakes, I have family for that.