Friday, January 2, 2009

Homemade Necklace Holder

I accumulated a lot of necklaces over the years and could never find anything to display all of them so that I could look at them all at once. So I wrapped two sheets of poster board with a cut up old dress and hot glued it on the back. Then I took some clear push pins and stuck some sparkly flowers to the tops of them. Voila! A necklace holder that I attached to the back of my closet door that holds all my necklaces. You would be very impressed if you knew how creatively challenged I am.

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea to hold necklaces! It's very clever! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for a visit! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete


If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No need to point out my mistakes, I have family for that.