Monday, February 9, 2009

Two Funny Things

A STORY

I was reminded the other day of something my son had said when he was little, probably 5 or 6 years old. We were in the car, driving through a strip mall parking lot. We had to stop to allow a pedestrian to cross in front of us. It was a middle-aged man of Asian descent.

My son said, "Look mom, a Japanee."

I instructed, "No, honey, it's Japaneeeese...neeeese."

He corrected, "Nuh, uh, not when there's only one."

I do understand the logic.

A PICTURE

I am apologizing in advance for this photograph. I found in somewhere on the internet. I know it is very sophomoric of me, but I just couldn't help myself.

Nothing like good, old-fashioned fart humor to brighten your day.

6 comments:

  1. Great funnies to start my week! And I love potty humor as much as the next gal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING!
    Japanee!!!
    Bwaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    I am so using that for the REST of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are so smart! They have it all figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it! Nothing better than a good fart joke, especially on a billboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I love the logic of kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha!! I grew up with fart humour, it doesn't faze me a bit!! Hmmmm..... come to think of it, I still live with fart humour -- it's hard to avoid it when you live with one man and three dogs!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete


If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No need to point out my mistakes, I have family for that.